
{Our work-in-progress living room}
With Floorplanner.com that is! All our house hold goods still have not showed up(not till the 6th) so we've been scheming up how and where we want our furniture on this sweet(and free) site. I generally have to move things around 10+ times to see if it will work or if I'm going to like it so I think Quincy was excited by the idea of moving our furniture with just a click of a button. If anyone is planning a move or even just rearranging furniture I would highly recommend it.
We have been sleeping on a borrowed air mattress(thanks to our new neighbors) but other than that we have zero furniture. Its been kind of like camping... except in an empty house? Its been OK but I think we are both ready for real furniture, plates, and full sized bath towels again. Tomorrow can't come fast enough!

6 comments:
Don't tell Uncle Brian about this program. He's had to move our furniture (which isn't light, BTW) half a dozen times. Good luck tomorrow.
What a fun & efficient way to decorate/design a place!! Do you have a mailing address yet? Love U 2!
I hope the furniture & stuff arrive safely. Do you think it's all going to fit? Post pictures of the furniture when you can.
Jacquie-I wont tell ;) but try it on your next move... you will love it(so will he!)
Auntie Tina-I will email it to you today
Mom-Yes! This house is so much bigger than our last place. Actually I have been faced with the dilemma of too many closets... never thought that could happen :)
I love that you have a blog for us to come and visit and see what you two are up to! Very helpful; now it will feel like you are nearby! I love this floorplanner.com idea too...it will come in handy in the future. Bummed to hear that your furniture doesn't come until tomorrow, but the bright side is that you have met neighbors and made new friends! We miss you both, and are happy that you made it safely through the blizzard and are settled! XOXO
Post a Comment