Ok, its time to really start this blog and since its getting official I think we need to start from the beginning. And by the beginning I mean all the way back to the going away party! If you weren't there then here are some things you may have missed:

{Lots of love from the family}
{A kitchen dance party including Aunt Barbara's signature moves}
{Numerous silly group shots with the guest of honor who is hiding of course!}
{Random hat and accessory wearing}
Looking back at these pictures truly warms my heart. I love that our family is truly Quincy's family and that everyone was so incredibly supportive, happy, and excited for this new adventure. We are both so incredibly grateful for each and every person who joined us that night. To check out more pictures from the party click HERE.




1 comments:
I love the pic with you and dad and the "elf" hat. That was such a fun night at the house. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment