When we decided to move from Cape May to Voorhees I was a little nervous... mostly because I'd be leaving my group of Coastie wives and the community of the base. Everyone was so supportive and amazing and it would be hard to start all over again. But!!! Then we met Gina and Bill! Gina is a photo major at my school and the only other married student I know so we instantly had more in common than I would have with most other kids at Uarts. Gina and Bill have also both lived in this part of NJ for their whole lives so they have kind of been playing tour guides whenever we hang out and its been fantastic!
I've never been out to play billiards before so when Gina suggested it I was a little nervous I would be embarrassing myself. Luckily it was a Friday night so the other people playing in the place were getting their drink on and they weren't such hot shots either(LOL!). We ended up having a great time but that's a given when we hang out with these two!







0 comments:
Post a Comment